- Category: Uninstall Programs
- Published on Friday, 21 April 2017 09:18
- Written by Super User
- Hits: 29
GPG Suite is quit complicated application on macOS, meanwhile, it is difficult to completely remove it. Simply delete its icon doesn’t enough to help you truly get rid of GPG Suite on macOS, let’s look at how to delete its leftover.
During the using of macOS App, most of files can be generated in different folders:
1. logs files
2. Application Support
- /Library/Application Support
- ~/Library/Application Support
3. Preferences files
- Library/Application Support
6. StartupItems files
7. Exetensions files
If you understand the above folders, you’ll know how to completely remove GPG Suite by locating and deleting the associated files/folders.
Look at these huge folders that you must search for the leftovers of GPG Suite, are you still confident to remove it without any danger of your Mac? I’m doubt of that.
However, there is surly an extremely simple method to help you clean GPG Suite from your computer: Remove GPG Suite through MacRemover.
Steps to uninstall GPG Suite by MacRemover
- Install the uninstaller and run it on your Mac, select GPG Suite in the list of installed applications, then click the “Run Analysis” button.
- MacRemover will analyze the installation information of GPG Suite.
- After the analysis, click “Complete Uninstall” to thoroughly remove GPG Suite.
Can you see the significant difference between Manual Removal & Auto Removal?